UmQusai's Thoughts ..

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Being the Host!!

Tommorow I am inviting the Brunian Gang to my house for dinner.. I am starting to be nervous now!!

I dont know, whenever I have guests I panic .. I want everything to be perfect .. I want everyone to be satisfied .. I want the food to look & taste good .. it all turns out as a big thing!!!

Even when guests come casually, I start panicing and thinking do I have things to serve, and all these issues.

Plus, I dont know if my house is nice enough :( I mean I love it its comfy and casual .. but for guests, I dont know if they will enjoy that!!

aghhhhh lots of issues to think about .. does everyone worries the same way when they invite people?

Labels:


Posted by Arabian Princess :: 9:06 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------