UmQusai's Thoughts ..

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tagged by Catism

Available or Single: Very happily married

Best friend: my computer!

Cake or Pie: cake, any type of rich choclate cake!!

Essential Item: My computer and my mobile!

Favorite Color: Olive Green


Gummy bears or Worms: Non

Home Town: Mus8at Al 3amira (Muscat)

Indulgence: I am with cat here, day dreaming!

January or February: January .. I was born in January

Kids: Angels when they are smiling .. develis when they start to cry :p

Life: too complicated .. I fail to understand it .. I just live it

Marriage: challanging, yet the challange makes the love and bond in it :)

Number of Siblings: 2 sister and 4 brothers

Oranges or Apples: Oranges in all forms

Phobias: Excercising !! Really!!

Favorite Quote: I dont have a faviorate one .. but recently I like this one: "Dont let a person become a priority in your life, when you are just an option in thier life"

Reason to Smile: having the people I like around me and happy.

Season: Oman's winter, Europe's Summer

Tag Three People (optional): Sama Oman, Layal, Jeff

Unknown Fact About Me: I am lazy :p

Worst Habit: I love staying at home!


Your Favorite Food: many, cant name them!



Zodiac:
Capricorn, and catism I dont beleive in them either :p

Labels:


Posted by Arabian Princess :: 9:55 PM :: 12 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------