UmQusai's Thoughts ..

Sunday, March 05, 2006

From my Old Diary



Going back to my old diary, I couldn't help but smile at many of the thoughts written there .. Sometimes I smile at how silly I was, sometimes I smile about remmbering the old golden days .. I will share some my very early thoughts (to Arabic readers, I wrote it as I wrote it back then, did not correct the grammar mistakes):

Year: 1995

between the trees I sit بين الأشجار أجلس ـ
No, between its branchesلا ! بين غصونهاـ
there I sit aloneهناك أجلس وحيدة ـ
I wait for a bird to carry me with its wings أنتظر طيراً يحملني بين جناحيه
a beautiful white birdــ طيراً أبيضاً جميل ـ
he carries within its feathers happiness I am dreaming of يحمل بين ريشه سعادة أنشدهاـ
a dream I want to accomplishـ حلماً أتمنى تحقيقه ـ
and his voice water me وصوته العذب يسقيني ـ
stops a thirst inside me يروي عطشاً بداخلي ـ
I will wait for you bird, do come!سأنتظرك أيها الطير .. فتعال ـ

Year 1995

يا قلب إحفظ ما بداخلك
لا تفصح عنه مهما شاغلك
بداخلك آهات
بداخلك مشاعرك
آهات تعذبك
آهات تؤرقك
عذاب يجننك
عذاب يقتلك
oh Heart keep whats inside
never reveal it even if its annoying you
Inside are your cries
Inside are your feelings
Cried that torture you
Cries that cause insomina
Torture that makes you crazy
Torture that kills you!!



1997 (the first year I left for studies)


رغم الفراق سأظل صامدة
رغم البعد سأظل موجودة
عبقي سيظل يجول و يصول
في هذه الغرفة ذات الجدران الأربعة
سأظل كالوردة الموجودة بغرفتي
حية رغم كل شيء
ستبقى وسأبقى معها
Despite being away I will be strong
Despite the distance I will still be here
my smell will go around
in this room with 4 walls
I will be like the rose in my room
alive despite everything
she will live, and I will too!
(march 1998)
للشمس مشتاقة عيني
للبحر للصحراء والجبل
لعمان الخير لوطني
لحبي وسعدي والأمل
بعيدة أنا بجسدي
روحي هناك منذ الأزل
My eyes is missing the sun
the sea, the desert and the mountain
to Good Oman, my land
my love, happiness and hope
I am away with my body
my soul is everlasting there!
( May 1998)
إقتليني و إجرحيني
إطعنيني بسكينيك الدامي 100 مرة
بعد كل هذا إفتحي الجرح
لن يعود الجرح يؤلمني
لن ينزف المزيد من الدم
دمعت .. لا أنكر أني دمعت
بكيت .. نعم بدمعي الغالي بكيت
ما كان الدمع من أجلكِ
و لا الأنين من ألمكِ
إنما مني أنا
من حزني على نفسي
من رقتي لحالي
ولن أذرف دمعة من أجلكِ أبداً!ـ
Hurt me and kill me
and stab me with your bleeding knife
and after all that, open the wound
it wouldn't hurt
it wouldnt bleed more of my blood
I teared, I dont deny that I teared
I cried, with my precious tears I cried
the tears werent for you
and the crying wasnt from your pain
but because of me
I felt sorry for my self
and I will never shed a tear for you!

Posted by Arabian Princess :: 6:37 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------