UmQusai's Thoughts ..

Monday, March 06, 2006

Tagged again !!

Thanks to young lady from exotic egypt, Lasto Adry for tagging me, and as promised here I answered the questions!

What is your idea of perfect happiness?

when everyone around me is happy and content, so I guess that would never happen!

What is your greatest fear?

Death of those close to my heart

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
I dont know any that I would identify myself with!

Which living person do you most admire?
My mom. she is a very giving person .. she gives her time, love and everything she owns to people she cares about.
I always tell her, if she continued working she would have been a manager one day because she is so devoted to things she would want to happen.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

Sensetivity

What is the trait you most deplore in others?

Dishonesty

What is your greatest extravagance?
If I understand the question right, its the things I wasted?
well I guess its time!

On what occasion do you lie?
When I try to avoid to hurt a person

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
where can I start and where I would end!!
but I guess the most obvious thing is weight :sigh:

Which living person do you most despise?

I dont think I feel that way towards a person, I might dislike some .. but it wouldnt reach to despise.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?

Exactly!!

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

why one thing?! I want more!!
weight? yah I guess I would settle on that!

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

I cant think of any !

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
why come back again?! unless I am in hell (may allah forbid) .. but I really wouldnt want to come and suffer in this world again!

Who are your favorite writers?
Turki Al-Hamad & Qmasha Al Alyan

who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Captin Majid :D

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
being isolated from those who you care about

Where would you like to live?
Muscat Al 3amira :)

What is your most marked characteristic?

I really couldnt answer this, will leave it to people who know me!

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Being patient and content with her life

What is your greatest regret?
Not getting high marks in Secondary, but I guess everything happens for a reason. If I did, I wouldnt go to brunei and I wouldnt have met my husband ;)

What OR Who is the greatest love of your life?
My family: Mom, dad, sisters. brother and ofcourse My husband :)

How would you like to die?
on the praying matt, reading Quran!

I'll Tag:
Jeff, Namika, Kazablanka, Noor, Bal8ees, NF, The Brain, Amo, QC, Lym, everyone else who reads this blog :)

Labels:


Posted by Arabian Princess :: 10:16 PM :: 15 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------