UmQusai's Thoughts ..

Thursday, April 14, 2005

The enemy of your friend is your enemy?!!

is that saying true?!

I don't beleive in it or at least trying my best not to practice it. I mean I understand that someone could hurt your friend very badly and as a friend you should support them, and I am all up for that .. but then, it doesnt mean I should treat the other party as an enemy?!!

What if my friend over-reacted, what if she misjudged the other person, what if what happened between them is not related to me at all, does that mean I must still "hate" the other person for hurting my friend?!

as a friend, do you expect your friend to be friends with people are friends with, and enemy the people who you dont get along with?!

Posted by Arabian Princess :: 12:59 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------