UmQusai's Thoughts ..

Friday, June 24, 2005

Souk (Suq) of Oman!!!



soukofoman.com/entersouk

Excellent website, I think its a great move and an excellent way to sell Omani products on the WWW. :)

When you browse through the Suq content, you find different products from Omani dishdasha, abbaya, stamps, dolls, .. and most interestingly, Omani tours!!

Few weeks back, I was in a course and there were some people from other countries, I wanted to look for tours that are for a day that could take them to some where close to Muscat and see different sides of Oman .. Sadly I didn't know of this Souk in order to suggest some of its products, but now I know and would suggest it to those who visit Oman :)

I just love creative ideas :)

Labels:


Posted by Arabian Princess :: 12:35 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------