UmQusai's Thoughts ..

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Stay where you are!!

These past days I have been really thinking, almost 4 years passed since I graduated from university .. and in a way or another I feel I am still the same person I was when I graduated. I still like the same things and enjoy the same style of life. I really didnt feel that I changed in the past 4 years.

Today it made me think even more, because while talking to one of my colleuges at uni, and told her something about englishsabla.com (a forum I am a member at) she laughed saying that I am still the same. But inside me, I started thinking .. is it a bad thing or a good thing?
Personaly, I dont think I would like to change .. I am enjoying everything I used to do .. but then another thought comes and says .. shouldnt I just grow up and change my intrest?

Soemtimes I wounder how much society plays a role on us being who we are. We change what we like just because it doesnt seem right. For example, that you are an adult and enjoying cartoons!

Labels:


Posted by Arabian Princess :: 10:26 PM :: 13 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------