UmQusai's Thoughts ..

Monday, July 25, 2005



Ok, I am tagged, and I enjoy being tagged :p


1- What does Love mean to you?
Everything!! If you want me to start an essay about this I am ready :) but you guys will get bored of reading :p

2- What does Marriage mean to you?
I think since I started teenage years I wanted to get married :) .. it means stability, sharing and freedom ..

3- Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, its just one of the misconceptions people have about love ..

4- How many children would you like?
as much as Allah wants .. I like to have a big family!!

5-If given the opportunity, what song would you sing for me on my wedding day?

hmm .. what about Wa6any il3arabi .. wa6any ilakbar looool :p .. naah .. well if you are going to bear my voice I might sing you one of the traditional Omani wedding songs (which I will have to memorise before hand ) :D

6- What is your favorite holiday destination?
could be Italy, greece or cyprus

7-What are three qualities you would look for in a man?
I looked you mean :p .. well before getting married I wanted him to be a god fearing guy, a gentelman and crazy about me :p .. I am sure about first two .. dont know about the third :p

8- What are the three qualities and three bad habits that you have?

Bad:
hot temper
Moody
lazy

Good:
caring

couldnt find others

9-Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

do you want me to talk about me in a good mood or a bad mood? coz the answer differs .. right now I am in a good mood .. so I would say inshallah happy with my husband with 4 kids and living in an independant house instead of a rented appartment :)

Labels:


Posted by Arabian Princess :: 6:22 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------