UmQusai's Thoughts ..

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

New Futoon!!


I was flipping the new "free" weekly newspaper "Futoon" ..

I must admit I was impressed with the articles .. they are not hot news related but social .. something that attracts me much ..

They are heading to where they should .. people complain that they cant openly talk about issues .. but I dont think so .. people are just using that excuse .. If they are talking constructivly about issues they would never cross the redlines .. talk objectivly taking that postives and negatives in mind .. nothing is just bad!! there is a positive side of each side even if we fail to see it .. same as there is a bad side of everything good even if we fail to see it..

Congrats to Alwatan for thier new addition and well done Omani journalisim!

Labels:


Posted by Arabian Princess :: 7:50 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------