UmQusai's Thoughts ..

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Tagged by Sam

Last book you read: 7az Al Qayd by Mohammed Al-Araimi

Last phone number you called: my sister in law
Last show you watched on TV: an italian/english movie.. dont know its name just loved the accent :)

Last thing you had to drink:Milk Tea

Last thing you ate: cereals

Last time you cried: on sunday, at my grandfather's funeral
Last time you smiled: around 20 minutes back, while talking with my sister in law

Last person you hugged: e7m e7m .. my husband ofcourse :p
Last person you talked to on the phone: my husband
Last thing you smelled: Ariel washing soup!
Last CD that you bought: ya raja2i
Last song you sang: cant remmber ..

Last thing you laughed at: cant remmber

What's in your cd player: dont have one.

What time did you wake up today: 9:45

Current favorite article of clothing: My new abaya with elegent embroidry in it :)

Favorite place to be: any place away with my husband (without knowing any person in that place)

Least favorite place: cant think of anything ..

Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes.

In Heaven or Hell: Yes.

How tall are you: around 164 cm


Current favorite word: cant think of any
Favorite Book: Iliya abu madhi poem book

Random lyric: law a2olak ini ba7ibak .. il7ub shwia 3aleek .. law thania ana bab3id 3ana .. barga3 mishta2 li3naik.

If I could be doing anything right now, i would be: I am doing something I enjoy :)

Are you a daredevil?: not at all ..

Have you ever told a secret you swore you'd never tell?: yes :(
Do looks matter?: not

How do you release your anger? cry about it to my husband
My second home is: Brunei
One thing i have that i wish i didn't is: all the fat in my body!!

All you need is: free time!!
Something i want but i don't really need is: Abayas
Something I need but i don't really want is: cant think of any


*do you...*

drink?: No.
have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: does a husband count :p
have a dream that keeps coming back?: no
believe there is life on other planets?: sometimes
read the newspaper?: yes
consider yourself tolerant of others?: ya
consider police a friend or foe?: close friends!!


and I tag: Farooha, W., Warda, & arab peral

Labels:


Posted by Arabian Princess :: 11:43 AM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------